By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Oklahoma is a charming fusion of Western history, natural splendour, & Southern charm. Check out our list of the top destinations in Oklahoma & get planning your trip right away
1. Great Salt Plains State Park This 840-acre state park is located in Alfalfa County and offers a variety of thrilling leisure activities.
2. Natural Falls State Park Natural Falls State Park is the spot to go if you're looking for more picturesque areas to visit in Oklahoma.
3. Philbrook Museum of Art This must-see Tulsa art museum has been awe-inspiring visitors with its treasures and vast gardens since 1939.
4. Lawton Anyone looking for undiscovered and distinctive vacation places in Oklahoma should visit Lawton.
5. Oklahoma City Zoo Without this zoological park, no list of the top tourist attractions in Oklahoma is complete.
6. Little Sahara State Park This 1,600-acre public park, which bears the name of the Sahara Desert, captivates visitors with its enormous sand dunes.
7. Bartlesville A plethora of attractions, including architectural gems, museums, and natural preserves, can be found in this underappreciated city.
8. Tulsa The state's second-largest city, which calls itself the "World's Oil Capital," comes as quite the pleasant surprise to visitors.
9. State Capitol This 452,508-square-foot Neoclassical structure, constructed in 1917, is a must-see landmark in Oklahoma State Capitol.
10. Aquarium This 72,000 square foot public museum, which was built in 2002, is a real delight for families. The largest bull shark exhibit in the entire world is located at the Oklahoma Aquarium
So, these are some of the best places to visit in Oklahoma. If you are planning for the trip to this place, then I hope this story helped you.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!