By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
New Zealand is created by nature with the fantastical beauty of a set. Here is the list of the 10 best places to visit in New Zealand.
1. Bay of Islands, North Island The stunning Bay of Islands, located three hours north of Auckland, is one of New Zealand's most well-liked holiday spots.
2. Queenstown, South Island The adventure capital of New Zealand and one of the most popular tourist attractions in the nation is Queenstown.
3. Lake Taupo Tongariro National Park is located in the middle of the North Island, a short distance from Lake Taupo, the biggest lake in New Zealand.
4. Rotorua The forces that gave life to most of New Zealand's extraordinary geography are revealed via boiling mud pools, hissing geysers, volcanic craters, & steaming thermal springs.
5. Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers Franz Josef & Fox glaciers, two of the world's easiest to reach glaciers, are the principal tourist destinations in breathtaking Westland Tai Poutini National Park
6. Abel Tasman National Park This beautiful 51 kms journey from Marahau to Separation Point winds along glittering Tasman Bay & is located in one of the sunniest parts of the South Island.
7. Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park The tallest peaks in New Zealand tower over the alpine vistas of Aoraki National Park, also known as Mount Cook National Park, located in the Southern Alps.
8. Napier Napier, a city in Hawke's Bay, is well-known for its fine dining and Art Deco buildings. ------------------
9. Auckland It is the largest city in New Zealand and the most populated Polynesian city in the world. It is blessed with two beautiful ports.
10. Coromandel Peninsula There are fantastic prospects for trekking and birdwatching along the spine of the peninsula's craggy mountains covered in native forest.
Most travelers will undoubtedly spend at least some time in one of the places mentioned here, and they are absolutely worth visiting.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!