By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Visiting in May is unlike any other time of year, because the towns & cities are reviving, the weather is perfect, & there are flowers everywhere! Check out best places to visit in May in the USA.
1. Monument Valley, AZ It is one of the top U.S. place to visit in May & has been highlighted in a number of films, including Forrest Gump, as well as several Instagram images.
2. Charlotte, NC One of the finest locations to go in May in the USA, is the perfect destination for a more relaxed getaway while still being in the city.
3. Wisconsin Dells, WI Wisconsin Dells experiences an average monthly high and low of 58 and 45 degrees, respectively, in May.
4. Chicago, Illinois As the weather finally begins to warm up after the chilly midwestern winter months, this month is unquestionably the best time to travel.
5. Holland, Michigan one of the top destinations in the USA to visit in May! There, in May, the daily average temperature is approximately 58°F, which is fairly warm.
6. Monterey, CA One of the top American destinations to visit in May is Monterey, California. Here, the daily average high is 57°F.
7. Kauai, Hawaii Visit Kauai in May to beat the summer heat and stay away from the hordes of visitors that come to Hawaii later in the year.
8. Anna Maria Island, FL If you want to go on vacation in Florida, skip Orlando & go to Anna Maria Island instead! It's undoubtedly among the top locations to visit in the USA in May.
9. Great Basin National Park, NV There are so many enjoyable activities at the park. A tour of the Lehman Caves, picturesque drives, or even a stroll on the Alpine Lakes Loop Trail are all options
10. Annapolis, Maryland You might not have expected to see the capital of Maryland on this list of the top American destinations to visit in May.
You may have various activities when visiting the USA in May, from relaxing on sand beaches to seeing stunning towns. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!