By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter At Universal Parks & Resorts, there is a network of themed sections called The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
2. Universal's Island of Adventure Orlando, Florida is home to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, now known as Universal's Islands of Adventure.
3. Magic Kingdom Park Theme parks at the Walt Disney World Resort include Magic Kingdom Park, formerly known as Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom and The Magic Kingdom.
4. Discovery Cove Orlando, Florida's Discovery Cove is a theme park that SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment owns and runs.
5. NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex In just one hour from Orlando, visitors can visit the Red Planet, get up close to the space shuttle Atlantis
6. Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park At the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, close to Orlando, this park is located.
7. Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory Take a stroll inside the towering glass-domed tropical butterfly habitat to see hundreds of free-flying butterflies, exotic birds
8. Siesta Beach Off the coast of Sarasota, Florida, in the Gulf of Mexico is a barrier island called Siesta Key. The sandy beaches there are well-known.
9. Cleanwater Beach Along a curving beachside promenade lined with unpretentious seafood restaurants and cafes, rollerbladers and cyclists cruise.
10. Hollywood Beach Hollywood Beach is renowned for its beaches that face the Atlantic Ocean and have a "Old Florida" vibe.
So, friends, these are the 10 places to visit in Florida. If you are planning to make a trip to Florida, then I hope you liked this web story.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!