By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
It's challenging to choose just one lovely spot to stay in Thailand with so many options available. The top 10 places to stay in Thailand have been narrowed down as a result.
1. Bangkok Travelers from all over the world flock to Bangkok, Thailand's vibrant & energetic capital city. Overlooking bustling streets and lofty temples.
2. Phuket For beaches and opulent resorts, Phuket, known as a tropical paradise, is undoubtedly a terrific spot to visit in Thailand.
3. Chiang Rai A province called Chiang Rai is located in northernmost Thailand, close to the borders with Laos and Myanmar.
4. Hua Hin Hua Hin, a province on the Gulf of Thailand, is situated between Burma and the azure ocean. When you're there, live like a king or queen.
5. Koh Chang Thailand is home to a number of islands, but locals claim that Koh Chang stands out for its magnificent biodiversity and abundance of things to do.
6. Pai Pai is a delightful tiny town tucked amid the lush hills and rice farms of northern Thailand, only two hours outside of Chiang Mai.
7. Khao Yai National Park Want to spend some time in Thailand's natural surroundings? Locals advised us to visit Khao Yai National Park.
8. Koh Lipe Off the coast of southern Thailand, there lies a little island called Koh Lipe. There are less than 1,000 people living on Koh Lipe.
9. Phi Phi Islands The Phi Phi Islands epitomize the unique nature of traveling in Thailand with its breathtaking blue seas, towering rock formations, and white sand beaches.
10. Krabi A region on Thailand's southwest coast, it is adjacent to the islands of Phi Phi, Hong, and Poda, making it ideal for diving and day outings on a hired speed boat.
Perhaps a homestay? Ideally situated hotel or a hostel? In the once known as Siam (Thailand), there are countless choices. Enjoy your stay!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!