By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Southwest Florida's Naples is a charming and lovely city located along the Gulf of Mexico. The top 10 best & fun things to do in Naples, Florida are listed here.
1. Go to Naples Pier Undoubtedly, it ranks among the city's most recognisable tourist attractions. It is a contemporary oceanside sanctuary located on a stunning beach along Florida's Gulf Coast
2. Naples Botanical Garden On more than 170 acres of land, it is a stunning collection of more than 1,000 tropical plants.
3. The Baker Museum One of southwest Florida's largest art collections is housed there. It also features a gorgeous glass dome conservatory and a separate room with teaching resources!
4. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park With its renownedly immaculate sands alongside the Gulf of Mexico, it is one of the nicest beaches in the entire world
5. Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens The animals didn't move into the garden until 1959, five decades after it was been established.
6. Tin City Tin City is only a short stroll away if you're in downtown Naples and want to go shopping.
7. Lowdermilk Park It might be the city's busiest beachside park. It has 1,000 feet of beach, many contemporary amenities, and is close to Fifth Avenue South.
8. Golisano Children’s Museum of Naples Due to its abbreviation, it has been operating since 2002 and is affectionately referred to as "C'MON."
9. Shops at Venetian Bay's Village If you have the money to spend, it's one of the best places to shop in this region of Florida.
10. Naples Depot Museum Its objective is to display a variety of various tidbits and pieces of Florida's transportation history.
Many people are familiar with the city for its top-notch dining, shopping, and estates, which are all located among white sand beaches and sun-drenched waves.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!