By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Some of the Great Lakes' greatest and most distinctive beaches may be found in Lake Michigan. Here is the list of the best Lake Michigan beaches!
10. Saugatuck Dunes State Park Saugatuck Dunes State Park is the spot for you if you wish to be in a natural setting away from the people.
9. South Haven Beach One of Lake Michigan's nicest beaches, South Haven Beach is distinguished from the others by the town that lies behind it.
8. Grand Haven State Park Beach Along the shore, which includes Grand Haven State Park, you'll discover beach, sand, and more sand as well as a historic lighthouse.
7. Holland State Park It is well known for its sugary-soft sand. You may select from beaches on either Lake Michigan or Lake Macatawa, which both border the park.
6. Warren Dunes State Park Visit Warren Dunes State Park if climbing a 260-foot-high sand dune and then dashing and sliding down seems like fun to you.
5. Indiana Dunes State Park The park's 15 miles of sandy beach offer a welcome respite from the heat of the city and are little over an hour from the heart of Chicago.
4. Ludington State Park The primary draws and activities in Ludington State Park include seven miles of fantastic beaches, a 5,000-acre lake, and even a historic lighthouse.
3. North Ave Beach, Chicago North Avenue Beach in Lincoln Park is one of Chicago's top beaches. A long, broad beach that has drawn beachgoers to this area since 1940 may be found here.
2. Silver Beach It is situated in the charming town of the same name, has long been a summer vacation spot for locals at the lake's southern edge.
1. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore A visit here should be on your list of things to do in Michigan if you're looking for a range of beaches, scenery, and activities.
The best beaches in Michigan are located in state or national parks, so be ready to pay an entrance charge and perhaps a parking fee.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!