By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The best Caribbean islands for families are examined in this guide. Hence, if you're yearning for a taste of that island atmosphere this summer, a flight away!
10. Antigua Several of its beaches are ideal for families and have shallow, calm waves. Popular among families with young children is Dickenson Bay.
9. Barbados Barbados tops our list of the finest Caribbean islands for families because it's often regarded as the region's safest and kid-friendliest island.
8. St John It is a island if you want to get away from the throngs and enjoy the outdoors. Due to the lack of an airport, only way to get there is by a 3 mile boat voyage from St. Thomas.
7. Dominican Republic If you're an active family seeking an island that has more to offer than just white sand beaches to relax on, then visit this place.
6. St. Thomas Being the most well-known & commercialized of the 3 islands, it is a well-liked cruise port. It is renowned for having a number of luxury eating options & duty-free shopping.
5. St. Lucia One of the most picturesque islands in the Caribbean is St. Lucia, which is also very family-friendly.
4. Curacao Another family-friendly island with excellent snorkeling is Curacao. It's also an excellent location for learning about Dutch culture's past in a relaxed, European setting.
3. Bonaire Part of the Aruba, Bonaire, & Curacao Islands, Bonaire is situated in the southern Caribbean. Coral reefs, incredible snorkeling, and diving are what it is most famous for.
2. Dominica A secluded, English-speaking island in the eastern Caribbean, Dominica. Its majority-African population is what makes it most famous for its rain forests.
1. Turks and Caicos It is a fantastic Caribbean island for kids to visit since it has several all-inclusive resorts and is widely recognised for its tranquil, crystal-clear ocean.
Does our list of the top Caribbean islands for families help you choose which one you want to take your family to? If yes, then hit the heart button!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!