By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Walking around Joshua Tree National Park is among the greatest ways to see it. We include the best hikes in Joshua Tree National Park in this guide.
10. Lost Horse Mine Loop This path may be completed as a shorter, 4-mile out-and-back that just leads to the mine, although the entire loop is more worthwhile.
9. Pine City Trail Another hike that is unpopular and off-the-beaten-path is this one. So if you're coming on a weekend with plenty of activity, it's excellent.
8. Ryan Mountain One of the most well-liked hiking paths in the park, Ryan Mountain will take you to one of Joshua Tree's tallest points.
7. 49 Palms Oasis The journey is 3 miles roundtrip and gains 300 feet in elevation each way. It will take two to three hours to finish this fairly challenging climb.
6. Barker Dam The trek is noteworthy because you may learn about Joshua Tree's mining past in addition to admiring the gorgeous desert scenery.
5. Skull Rock A really special Joshua Tree route is the Skull Rock nature loop. The trek is a particularly well-liked park attraction.
4. Arch Rock The route begins quite flat, but as it reaches the rocks, there is plenty of room to explore, and engage in some bouldering of the 101st degree.
3. Minverva Hoyt Trail This short off-the-beaten-path trek lies in the middle of the park, and you can extend it by adding the Hidden Valley loop.
2. Hidden Valley A spectacular variety of desert plants, including the park's namesake trees, beavertail cactus, and California juniper, are available there.
1. Chollo Cactus Nature Trail Everything you see in Joshua Tree is stunning, but the Cholla Cactus Garden is extremely unique and unlike anything else.
This list of the best hikes in Joshua Tree National Park is meant to inspire you. Happy trails and enjoy your trip!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!