By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The act of sailing with your special someone is naturally romantic, especially if you pick the ideal cruise line. Here are the best cruises for couples!
10. Scarlet Lady A record store, a tattoo parlour, and a blow-dry bar are just a few of the unusual luxuries that the Scarlet Lady, which debuted in October 2021, has to offer.
9. Viking Star The first ocean liner in the fleet, made its debut in 2015. The ship has all-veranda cabins ranging in size from 270 to 1,448 square feet and can accommodate up to 930 guests.
8. Odyssey of the Seas The Odyssey of the Seas, which set sail in July 2021, can accommodate 1,550 crew members and 5,498 guests.
7. Seabourn Odyssey Like its sister ships, the 458-passenger Seabourn Odyssey set sail in June 2009 and is an all-suite ship.
6. Viking Sea The ship's compact size, which can accommodate 930 passengers, enables direct access to more remote ports worldwide.
5. Seven Seas Explorer In 2016, Regent Seven Seas Explorer made its debut. One of the fleet's larger ships, it can accommodate up to 732 people.
4. Viking Sky The size of the cabins ranges from 270 to 1,448 square feet, and all are equipped with heated floors in the bathrooms, flat-screen Televisions, balconies, and free Wi-Fi.
3. Celebrity Edge One of the cruise line's newest vessels, made its debut in December 2018. The 2,918-passenger ship is notable for its modernism.
2. Celebrity Apex Up to 2,910 guests and 1,320 staff members can board the Celebrity Apex, which had its first voyage in June 2021.
1. Celebrity Beyond The third vessel in the cruise line's Edge Series, set sail in April 2022. It can accommodate up to 3,260 guests and 1,400 staff members.
The greatest cruises for couples, whether you like river or ocean journeys, have some form of all-inclusive component. Happy Time!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!