By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Based on your career goals, experience, education, and skill set, you may choose the best cruise lines to work for, with the help of this guide.
1. Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines Its 38-ship fleet travels to some of the most thrilling locations on earth, including as Dubai, Australia, the Bahamas, Europe, and South America.
2. American Cruise Lines Its business is somewhat modest in size. However for job applicants, it is the second-most sought cruise line.
3. Carnival Cruise Lines The largest cruise line in the world came in third in our survey. Almost 120,000 individuals from all over the world work for the whole Carnival business.
4. Norwegian Cruise Line It is renowned for its up-to-date fleet of cruise ships that go to a variety of interesting locations, including Alaska, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, and Europe.
5. Celebrity Cruises Alaska, the Caribbean, Europe, and the Galapagos are just a few of the exotic locations that its fleet of ten luxury ships travels to.
6. Princess Cruises The third-largest cruise line in the world is Princess Cruises, which is situated in California. The Carnival Company owns and operates it.
7. Costa Cruises It appears that many job applicants are still choosing Costa Cruises as their top choice despite the recent problems with the Costa Concordia.
8. Crystal Cruises Despite having only 2 ships and its headquarters in Japan, Crystal Cruises is a very tiny cruise line and made our list of the top ten.
9. Holland America With its Seattle headquarters, fleet of 15 ships, and more than 140 years of experience, Holland America is a well-liked option for many job seekers.
10. MSC Cruises MSC Cruises is the fourth-largest cruise line in the world despite not being a particularly well-known Italian cruise line.
On a cruise ship, there are a plethora of employment openings that are open to applicants, ranging from front-of-house positions to those in the backroom.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!