By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
What better setting for a true "vacation" than one of Florida's top beaches? Here is the list of the best beaches near Orlando, Florida!
10. Indialantic Beach This hidden treasure is one of the nicest beaches on the Space Coast and a great destination for families.
9. Satellite Beach Little over an hour from Orlando, it is located on the Atlantic Ocean. Couples and families may both enjoy & unwind while visiting this charming location.
8. Melbourne Beach If you're searching for a little peace and quiet, head to this paradise on a barrier island that's located between the Atlantic Ocean & the Indian River.
7. Vero Beach You'll be happy you took the trip to this southeast coastal treasure, which will take you just under two hours to arrive.
6. Flagler Beach Swimmers, sunbathers, and surfers may enjoy the area's clear golden sand and warm water without having to battle through throngs to get there.
5. Clearwater Beach Clearwater, one of the greatest Gulf beaches close to Orlando, has often been ranked among the best beaches in the country.
4. Ormond Beach Its dune-backed beach is more natural and rustic than other local beaches and is only 60 miles northeast of the city, just north of Daytona Beach.
3. New Smyrna Beach It is one of the best beaches to visit close to Orlando since it is a favourite with locals and tourists seeking an easy day trip to the coast.
2. Daytona Beach If you're like most people, the mention of "Daytona Beach" brings to mind pictures of hordes of college students causing mayhem while there for Spring Break.
1. Cocoa Beach The nearest beach to Orlando is Cocoa Beach. The waves in this area are world-renowned for being epic. On this opulent shore, few guests remain stationary for very long.
There are several possibilities nearby, whether you're searching for a quiet beach where turtles are more common than people or a vibrant stretch throbbing with excitement.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!