By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
There are several excellent beaches near Houston, that may be reached easily. Here is the list of the top 10 best beaches in Houston!
10. Bolivar Beach Although though it is just a little more than 90 miles away from Houston, the trip is worthwhile, especially if you want to stay for many days.
9. Seahorse Beach It is a serene beachside retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city, only 62 miles and a little more than an hour's drive from Houston.
8. Porretto Beach It is only 52 miles from Houston and welcomes both couples and families as well as other types of tourists.
7. Surfside Beach While it is one of the busiest beaches on the Bluewater Highway, this one is less congested than other beaches close to Houston.
6. Stewart Beach You are close to nearby eateries and activities since the seawall walkway is only a few feet away from your location.
5. Crystal Beach Beautiful and serene Crystal Beach on the Bolivar Peninsula is a beach worth the 90-minute drive from Houston.
4. El Jardin Del Mar Beach Despite being a small beach in a residential area, it is a nice choice for a day trip from Houston if you only have a limited amount of time.
3. East Beach The east end of the island's Galveston is home to a popular and sociable beach that is only 48 miles from Houston.
2. Sylvan Beach With so many picnic tables and amenities like showers and bathrooms, Sylvan Beach park is a great place to spend the day.
1. Seawall Beach Galveston's Historic Seawall Beach, which is accessible from Houston in about an hour, is one of the most well-liked beach spots.
For those seeking more seclusion and less crowding, the more remote beaches close to Houston are perfect, especially during the peak tourist season.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!