By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Some of America's most exquisite and alluring beaches are located all around Fort Myers. Here is the list of the best beaches near Fort Myers, FL.
10. Crescent Beach Family Park This park is ideal for families since it has a tonne of fun and useful features, like volleyball courts and picnic tables.
9. Lovers Key State Park This state park on Lover's Key, which covers 712 acres, is well-known for its 2 miles of stunning white sand.
8. Newton Park This iconic waterfront hangout, which is run by Fort Myers Beach, may provide you with an amazing beach getaway.
7. Matanzas Pass Preserve One of Fort Myers' nicest beaches is located in an undeveloped 60-acre refuge, which is also a free attraction.
6. Bonita Beach Dog Beach Park This coastal tideland, which is open from dawn till sunset, is the only county-owned beach destination that allows dogs.
5. Fort Myers Beach There are many options for adventure while you explore this beach, such as kayaking and trekking beside docile manatees.
4. Lynn Hall Memorial Park On Estero Island, it not only boasts the best beach, but the most extensive amenities as well.
3. Causeway Islands Park Go no further than Causeway Islands Park for the nicest beaches close to Fort Myers.
2. Bunche Beach This cove, which bears the name of an African-American Nobel Prize laureate, mesmerises tourists with its untainted beauty.
1. Bowditch Point Beach Park This beach area, beautifully decorated by Mother Nature, enchants tourists with its pristine white sand, mangroves, and driftwood.
These beaches close to Fort Myers provide a lot of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!