By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Why not visit one of the best beaches in the world if you're thinking about taking a trip this summer? Here is the list of the best beaches in the world, 2023!
10. Siesta Beach, Florida It is only a short drive from downtown Sarasota, & is renowned for its resorts, restaurants, and nightlife, as well as its snow-white beaches & azure seas.
9. Ka’anapali Beach, Hawaii It is regarded as one of the top beaches in the United States. Tourists may go swimming, ziplining, and cliff diving nearby.
8. Varadero Beach, Cuba The most well-known beach in Cuba is Varadero Beach, which is about a two-hour drive from Havana.
7. Spiaggia dei Conigli, Italy It is closer to the Tunisian coast of Africa than Sicily or the rest of Italy's mainland, & it is situated on the southern shore of the Sicilian island of Lampedusa.
6. Radhanagar Beach, India Tourists may take in breathtaking sunrises & sunsets, watch small crabs scurry over the beach, &, if they become hungry, eat at neighboring eateries.
5. Praia da Falésia, Portugal The stunning scenery of Beach de Falésias is made up of dramatic cliffs, sea stacks, arches, and other rock formations.
4. Grace Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos Grace Bay Beach in the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean has garnered several honors for its crystal-clear seas.
3. Reynisfjara Beach, Iceland Iceland's southern coast is home to the surreal black sand beach known as Reynisfjara Beach. The scenery is rich in legend, like most of Iceland.
2. Cable Beach, Australia There will be no doubt as to why Cable Beach in Broome made the list once you catch a glimpse of it.
1. Eagle Beach, Aruba Due to the stunning views of the Caribbean Ocean, famous fofoti trees, and sea turtles, it is one of the island's most often photographed beaches.
The world's best beaches are listed here. Whether you prefer palm trees and beach bars or fine, white sand, we hope you've met your match. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!