By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The beaches of Portugal are among the best in all of Europe. This is a list of the best beaches in Portugal, that we think you should visit!
10. Canto Marinho Beach Canto Marinho Beach is where to explore nature in all its wonderful isolation. It is wild, windswept, and intriguing.
9. Carcavelos Beach It is only 20 minutes west by rail from the heart of Lisbon, is a very well-liked day trip destination for locals and tourists on city breaks.
8. Comporta Beach Comporta Beach has a charming beach-shack ambiance and is about an hour's drive south of Lisbon.
7. Nazaré Beach The fishing port of Nazaré, long prized for its rustic charm, is endowed with a wonderful beach that brings sunbathers to this bustling city in central Portugal.
6. Rocha Beach Praia da Rocha, one of Portugal's most well-known beaches, is named after a resort close to Portimão, the second-largest city in the Algarve.
5. Guincho Beach It is one of the best places in Europe to windsurf and kitesurf, and it is situated on the coast of Lisbon in a breathtaking position.
4. Martinhal Beach Families love visiting Martinhal Beach because of its wonderful seclusion and proximity to the Martinhal Sagres Beach Family Resort Hotel.
3. Amado Beach One of the best surfing spots in Portugal. This lovely half-moon sandbar, surrounded by rolling dunes and falls, is renowned for its consistent and varied waves.
2. Falésia Beach It is a stunningly beautiful stretch of sand that extends over six kilometres in one of the most well-liked tourist destinations in the Algarve.
1. Camilo Beach One of the most charming beaches in southern Portugal, is located close to the bustling coastal town of Lagos in the western Algarve.
That's right, using our list of Portugal's top beaches, pack your bags and choose a stunning stretch of coastline. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!