By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
La Costa Oaxaquena, or Oaxacan beaches, run along the southern heel of Mexico for hundreds of kilometres along the Pacific Ocean. Check out these best beaches in Oaxaca!
10. Playa San Agustinillo One of Oaxaca's nicest beaches is located in this tranquil coastal hamlet, which is where the jungle-covered mountains descend to the sea.
9. Barra de La Cruz Speaking of secluded beaches adored by surfers in the know, the Oaxacan coast's Barra de La Cruz is the ultimate surfing secret.
8. Lagunas de Chacahua One of the most visited tourist destinations in Oaxaca is the National Park of the Lagunas de Chacahua.
7. Playa Roca Blanca One of these hidden gems is Roca Blanca, a favourite gathering place for locals and surfers who know where to search.
6. Playa La Punta As it provides a panoramic view of the entire bay all the way to Zicatela, the beach is extremely magnificent.
5. Playa Zipolite The little beach resort town of Zipolite is located halfway between Bahias de Huatulco and Puerto Escondido.
4. Playa Tangolunda Only coastal location having a major international airport, despite being a modest beach resort and cruise port by the standards of usual Mexican tourist destinations.
3. Bahia San Agustin One of Oaxaca's best-kept secrets is accessible with a little bit of effort, but those who undertake the trip are rewarded.
2. Playa Zicatela The infinite arc of golden sand known as Playa Zicatela surrounds Puerto Escondido's principal harbour.
1. Playa Carrizalillo It is hidden in a serene, rocky cove in the Rinconada district of Puerto Escondido.
The best beaches in Oaxaca are hard to pick because there are so many that are deserving of praise. The best place to start, though, would be with these suggestions.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!