By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
With so many fantastic options in New England. This selection of the best beaches in New England will help you choose the ideal location for your day at the beach.
10. Misquamicut State Beach, Rhode Island Misquamicut State Beach, one of the biggest beaches in Rhode Island, is a favourite among families.
9. Kennebunk Beach, Maine The southern Maine coast offers guests a wide range of beach activities thanks to its more than 5,000 miles of beachfront.
8. Silver Sand State Park Beach, Connecticut Go to the milder coasts that slope into Long Island Sound when you determine that the frigid seas of the North Atlantic are simply too chilly.
7. Crescent Beach, Maine Everyone who enjoys being by the water can find something to enjoy at Crescent Beach on Cape Elizabeth, which is not far south of Portland.
6. Hampton Beach, New Hampshire In Hampton Beach in New Hampshire, visitors seeking a beach experience reminiscent of Coney Island will be in their element.
5. Singing Beach, Massachusetts When the correct conditions exist, tourists claim they can hear the sand singing as they walk towards the ocean, giving rise to the name of the place.
4. Coast Guard Beach, MA Sunbathers find it difficult to argue that this beach consistently ranks among the top 10 on several lists of America's Greatest Beaches.
3. Chatham Lighthouse Beach, MA An active beacon, which serves as a marker and leads passing boats and ships across the potentially dangerous Chatham waters, is installed up beneath the shore.
2. Race Point Beach, MA It offers breathtaking sunsets, a thriving restaurant scene, and a full social schedule that extends well into the shoulder seasons.
1. Crane Beach, MA Crane Beach in Ipswich is one of the most beautiful beaches in the Northeast, with tempting views over the lake.
It's ideal to start your preparation before the warm weather hits because New England offers so many fantastic options. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!