By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Mexico offers a plentiful supply of sand and surf with about 500 beaches across four bodies of water. Here is the list of the 10 best beaches in Mexico.
10. Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca The village, which is still untouched by major development, is a favorite destination for international expats, surfers, and budget tourists.
9. Isla Holbox, Yucatan Peninsula The little island contains uninhabited beaches, notably one with white coral on its north side that is great for windsurfing.
8. Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas In contrast to many of the beaches in the Los Cabos vicinity, Medano Beach offers safe swimming.
7. Sayulita, Riviera Nayarit It is a long, golden-sand beach on the Pacific Ocean's edge, some 30 miles from Puerto Vallarta, with the town behind it and the Occidental Mountains beyond.
6. Cancun Beach, Riviera Maya Many resorts, eateries, entertainment options, and a lively atmosphere can all be found right on the beach.
5. Balandra Beach, La Paz If you want to avoid the crowds in neighboring Cabo San Lucas and visit a picturesque beach without taking the regular tourist route, this is a terrific option.
4. Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas Here, the desert bumps up against the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Sea of Cortez on the other, with enormous cactus and towering sand dunes.
3. Maroma Beach, Riviera Maya You must reserve a room at one of the opulent resorts along the Riviera Maya's stunning length of white beach and blue water.
2. Akumal Beach, Riviera Maya If you adore animals, head to the stunning white-sand beach, which is less crowded than other Riviera Maya beaches.
1. Tulum, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula The stunning white sand beach is bordered by the Caribbean Sea's turquoise waves on one side and by vegetation and rocks on the other.
With our list of the top beaches in Mexico, I hope you were able to find the beaches that range from the well-known to the comparatively unexplored.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!