By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Visitors won't need much time to realise what a special coastal location Maine's beaches offer. Here are the top 10 best beaches in Maine!
10. Ferry Beach, Scarborough For families with young children who wish to escape the large crowds, this less popular beach is a great option.
9. Songo Beach, Sebago Lake By far the most well-liked freshwater beach in Maine, this one is a favourite with families because of its moderate slope and long sandbar.
8. Scarborough Beach It is situated in the 60-acre natural preserve known as Scarborough Beach State Park, which is close to Old Orchard Beach.
7. Popham Beach, Phippsburg It is regarded as one of Maine's least developed beaches by many. The three-mile stretch of sand is a pristine paradise for tourists in the summer.
6. Ogunquit Beach The summer months may be highly popular at this length of white sand beach, which is often characterised by shallow waves and sandbars.
5. Crescent Beach, Cape Elizabeth One of Maine's most beautiful locations is the aptly named Crescent Beach. Here, sunbathing, birding, and fishing are all popular pastimes.
4. Sand Beach, Acadia National Park It is a top destination for tourists who like the great outdoors because of its granite and spruce islands.
3. Higgins Beach, Scarborough Higgins is widely recognised for its superb fishing, higher water temps, and surfer atmosphere.
2. Kennebunk Beach Mother's Beach, also known as Kennebunk Beach, is a small, sandy area with calm seas and stunning scenery.
1. Old Orchard Beach It has a nostalgic atmosphere rooted in history and tradition. The only beachside theme park in New England may be found along this seven-mile stretch of sand.
Maine has some of the country's best beaches, bays, and jagged, majestic cliffs for an amazing holiday. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!