By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The finest overall selection of local beaches may be found in Los Angeles, the largest metropolis in the United States. Check out these best beaches in Los Angeles, CA.
10. Huntington Beach It is one of the surf capitals of the area and the globe, and it is home to some of Southern California's most magnificent waves and beaches.
9. Hermosa Beach With a minor drop-off towards the water's edge, the beach is sandy and level. At around 40 blocks long, the city is also smaller than the beach.
8. Palos Verdes It has its own opulent resort, some gorgeous bluff-top parks, and multi-million dollar cliff-top residences.
7. Long Beach It is roughly an hour from downtown Los Angeles, and is most known for hosting the annual IndyCar grand prix event and being the location of the Queen Mary.
6. Manhattan Beach A lifeguard post is located every few hundred yards along the large, sandy beach, which is well-kept.
5. Venice Beach Venice Beach is still an adventure, even if the hippies and beatniks who made the place renowned have long since left.
4. Playa del Rey One of Southern California's nicest beaches, Dockweiler State Beach, is located in this less well-known seaside community near Marina del Rey.
3. Redondo Beach It is a great family beach destination since it has a big harbor called King Harbor and a touristic yet fascinating tiny fisherman's hamlet.
2. Malibu Just north of Santa Monica along the California coastline, the city of Malibu runs for nearly 20 miles. There are miles of gorgeous beaches there.
1. Santa Monica It gives the best experience with spotless, really broad, soft, sandy beaches, a pier for fun, a boardwalk along the beach, and some seriously excellent eateries.
Within the sprawling boundaries of Los Angeles County, there are so many diverse beaches. I hope you've enjoyed this guide. Happy Vacation!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!