By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Jungles, volcanoes, seas, and, of course, stunning beaches can all be found in Costa Rica. Here is the list of the best beaches in Costa Rica.
10. Playa Carrillo A broad beach with warm water and gentle waves may be found at Carrillo Beach on the Nicoya Peninsula.
9. Dominical Beach Dominical, a hip surf town, supports the named beach. Surfers travel from all over the world to these breaks because of the massive waves.
8. Jaco Beach Given that the sea is calm and shallow, families with young children frequently visit the beach in Jaco.
7. Playa Flamingo It is a beach with practically white sand, unlike many of the beaches in Costa Rica, which have dark brown or nearly black sand.
6. Playa Langosta You'll probably have the beach to yourself the whole time. Choose a spot on the silky, golden sand, and let your cares melt away.
5. Playa Conchal A huge bay with crystal-clear seas laps this lovely crescent-shaped beach. This beach is great for swimming because the waves tend to be less here.
4. Whale Tail Beach You've definitely seen this beach on Facebook; it is a lovely peninsula going to a flat top with two curving beaches on either side.
3. Santa Teresa Beach Its two-mile-long, broad beach is well-known for its strong offshore surf breakers.
2. Playa Tamarindo It adorns the Nicoya Peninsula's seashore in the same-named town. The beach is among Costa Rica's best for people who want to learn to surf.
1. The Beaches of Manuel Antonio One of the top destinations in Costa Rica, not just for the beaches but also for the wildlife and the lively town.
Generally speaking, it is simple to go to the beaches. To find a secluded area of beach in the sun or shade, simply park your car beneath the nearest palm tree, gather your belongings, & go.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!