By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Some of the top aquariums in the world are found in the United States. Here is the list of the best aquariums in the USA!
10. Oregon Coast Aquarium, OR Visitors may observe the Indo-Pacific coral reef, a massive Pacific octopus, and contrast the marine life on Oregon's rugged and sandy coasts.
9. Alaska SeaLife Center, AK You may discover seals, sea lions, salmon, rockfish, and invertebrates like king crab and sea urchins at the Alaska SeaLife Center.
8. National Aquarium, MD For a thrilling start to the weekend, guests may spend time with jellyfish and dolphins or go to a discounted Friday night performance.
7. New York Aquarium, NY Visit Conservation Hall to observe colourful fish swimming over coral reefs or see a sea lion display at the aquarium's outdoor Aquatheater.
6. Seattle Aquarium, WA Located on Elliott Bay in the Emerald City, it allows you to spend the day with sea and river otters, seals, moon jellyfish, lionfish, and sea anemones.
5. Georgia Aquarium, GA The wildlife interactions at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta will enthrall every wide-eyed visitor, from the sea lion experience to the 4D movies.
4. Shedd Aquarium, IL Beginning marine scientists are welcome to Chicago's renowned Shedd Aquarium to witness beluga whales, stingrays, saltwater fish, dolphins, and sea lions.
3. Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Louisiana White alligators, jellyfish, and sharks are just a few of the more than 250 animal species that call it home.
2. New England Aquarium, MA The New England Aquarium is located directly on Boston Harbor and welcomes more than one million people annually.
1. Monterey Bay Aquarium, CA One of the top aquariums in the country, it is renowned for its live kelp forest, which is home to animals including wolf eels and leopard sharks.
These are the top aquariums in the United States to check off your vacation wish list if you want an amazing under-the-sea adventure.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!