By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Cozumel, a major cruise ship port of call known for its scuba diving, is a mostly underdeveloped Mexican island in the Caribbean Sea. Read these things to do in Cozumel, Mexico.
1. Diving into Palancar Reef The Palancar Reef, which rises from depths of up to 80 meters to shallows just below the surface of the water, is one of the greatest places to dive.
2. Enjoy the Cozumel beaches Cozumel has some gorgeous beaches that are covered in wonderful powdery white sand as a result of the various coral reefs that encircle the island.
3. Visit San Miguel de Cozumel The capital of the island, it provides a wealth of entertaining diversions. It's a bustling port in addition to being a tourist hotspot.
4. Laguna Chankanaab & the National Marine Park A little freshwater lake only six kilometers south of San Miguel de Cozumel, Laguna Chankanaab is one of Cozumel's most fascinating natural features.
5. Cozumel's Mayan Heritage Cozumel is home to more than 30 Mayan ruins, some of which are situated in stunning settings like lush forest or high above exquisite beaches.
6. Museum of the Island of Cozumel The museum provides a wealth of information on the island's history and its inhabitants.
7. Go to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park It is the biggest environmental park on the island; a great spot to discover the variety of Cozumel's shoreline and take in its flora and wildlife.
8. Stingray Beach Stingray Beach, an attraction that allows visitors to get up close and personal with one of the most enigmatic marine animals, is among the greatest.
9. Cozumel's Lighthouse The most well-known lighthouse in Cozumel is Celarain (Faro de Celarain), which is located 18 miles south of San Miguel, the island's capital.
10. Watch Dolphins Consider one of the well-liked dolphin adventures in Cozumel if you're seeking a fun water-based activity.
Refer to our list of the top tourist destinations and things to do in Cozumel to make sure you get the most out of your trip to this stunning tropical island.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!