By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Here you'll learn about the interesting things to do in Orlando besides Theme Parks, including adults to family-friendly activities.
1. Play with Automatic Machine Gun Learning how to shoot a machine gun at Machine Gun America is one of the unusual things to do in Orlando besides Theme Parks.
2. Inflatable Water Park On Adventure Lake, the entire family will have a joy swinging, running, tumbling, climbing, and leaping. The age restriction is a minimum of five years old.
3. Swan Boat on Lake Eola Get out for a paddle on Lake Eola in one of the swan-shaped boats that carry up to five people as a fun activity in downtown Orlando.
4. Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve The Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve is a county park featuring 3.4 miles of trails and spurs, a small nature center, a butterfly garden, and a picnic area.
5. Go-Kart Track Four multi-level circuits with karts that can reach 34 mph are available for all ages at Fun Spot America.
6. Disney Springs Shopping, bars, and restaurants can be found in this free outdoor entertainment area, which is commonly referred to as Downtown Disney.
7. World’s Largest McDonald’s It provides a lot more food alternatives than their regular menu, such as Belgian waffles, omelets, bespoke brick oven cooked pizzas, and spaghetti.
8. Gatorland Here, visitors may climb an observation tower, wander along a walkway over marshes, and observe many alligators, snakes, and crocodiles.
9. Hot Air Balloon View Orlando in the morning in all its beauty at sunrise. A hot air balloon ride is a common wish list item.
10. Crayola Experience The Crayola Experience is a great way to spend a few hours if you're searching for family-friendly activities close to the Orlando airport.
I'm hoping that this list of exciting things to do in Orlando besides Theme Parks, including various forms of enjoyment, will help you make the most of your visit.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!