By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
A treetop skywalk, a mountain coaster, ziplines, and vistas of the Great Smoky Mountains are already part of the park, which debuted in 2017. Check out these 10 attractions about Anakeesta Theme Park.
1. Astra Lumina Astra Lumina is a singularly immersive multimedia experience. By use of lighting, projection, and an astronomical soundtrack.
2. Vista Gardens Vista Gardens is a stunning combination of trees, seasonal flowers, flowing waterfalls, and wind chimes.
3. Heart Twigloo It is just a sizable heart made of twigs that is ornamented according to the season. You can see Mount LeConte majestically from the middle of the heart.
4. Food Favorites For any taste, Anakeesta offers a wide variety of eating alternatives. Stop by one of the several food trucks in the park, such as the Tennessee Sidecar, for a quick snack.
5. Unique Gifts And Souvenirs Anakeesta's numerous charming stores, which sell one-of-a-kind presents, souvenirs, and home furnishings, must be visited before leaving the park.
6. Year-Round Fun Anakeesta has a complete calendar of events and offers seasonal pleasures all year long. Look at their schedule online right now.
7. Mountaintop Adventures The journey down the Rail Runner, the nation's first-ever single-rail mountain roller coaster, is the highlight.
8. Anavista Observation Tower The tallest point in Gatlinburg's downtown is AnaVista Tower. The only one of its sort in the world, with 3600 views of the Smokies.
9. Water Roller Coaster A water coaster that dumps passengers at 29 mph is debuting at Wilderness at the Smokies.
10. Ride The Scenic Chondola You will ascend 600' on this picturesque trip to the peak of Anakeesta Mountain, where you will find the wacky Firefly Village.
So these are the top 10 attractions about Anakeesta Theme Park, Gatlinburg. I hope you've enjoyed reading this web story! Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!