By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The majestic sea stacks that have elevated Cannon Beach's coastline to national prominence are what the community is most known for. Check out these things to do in Cannon Beach.
1. Spot starfish There are numerous starfish, anemones, and other sea life in this area of the Oregon Coast.
2. Arcadia Beach Only a few minutes south of the city lies another gorgeous stretch of the Oregon Coast, Arcadia Beach.
3. Ecola State Park Ecola State Park is a lovely destination on any Oregon Coast itinerary due to its lush forests, natural beaches, and offshore granite formations.
4. Waterfall next to the ocean at Hug Point Hug Point, a treasure, is only a short 10-minute drive south of the city. This State Recreation Site has an oceanfront beach with a cave & a waterfall.
5. Oswald West State Park If you want to escape the crowds, get early to this state park because it is popular. Take a coffee with you on the hike and pick one up in town.
6. Sunset View The famous Haystack Rock is close by and is the ideal location to catch the sunset. This area off the coast's big sea stack formations is a lot of fun to shoot.
7. Hiking The Clatsop Loop Trail leads hikers through dense old-growth forests to a vista of the Tillamook Head Lighthouse; from there it begins and finishes in the Indian Beach parking lot.
8. Build a Bonfire You'll never forget the Oregon Coast experience of watching the sun set while toasty by a bonfire.
9. Seaside Although only a 10- to 15-minute drive north of Cannon Beach, Seaside has a completely different feeling.
10. Wander the Town Spend some time exploring the town of Cannon Beach and stopping in any stores or art galleries that catch your eye.
Your best choice will probably be camping at Cannon Beach if you're taking a campervan or just want to cut costs on your vacation. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!