By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. Take a Walking Tour Savannah has amazing architecture, breathtaking natural scenery, and a tonne of small-town stores.
2. Visit the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist The beautiful Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in Savannah is a must-see.
3. Explore Forsyth Park Forsyth Park is among the top attractions in Savannah if you're seeking for somewhere to go.
4. Tour the Mercer Williams House The Mercer Williams House is among the top attractions in Savannah for architecture enthusiasts.
5. Take a Ghost Tour Since Savannah is regarded as America's most haunted city, taking a ghost tour is one of the most well-known things to do there.
6. Discover Bonaventure Cemetery More than 100 acres make up the Bonaventure Cemetery. There are notable graves there like that of Gracie Watson and Johnny Mercer.
7. Explore Old Fort Jackson This is a fantastic option to add to your list of exciting things to do in Savannah with kids.
8. Take a Boat Cruise Down Savannah River A riverboat trip is one of the most thrilling things to do in Savannah
9. Visit Tybee Island Beach While you're in Savannah, grab your bikini/swimsuit and head to Tybee Island Beach.
10. Savannah Children’s Museum The Savannah Children's Museum is a fantastic option to take into account when seeking for family-friendly activities in Savannah.
Here are some activities to do in Savannah, Georgia, for everyone of you. Before visiting, if you are planning a journey to this location, study the complete information on the places.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!